quarta-feira, 28 de março de 2012

Shooting Stars

I've always been fascinated about the universe and I always dreamt of seeing a shooting star, and yesterday I did, for the first time. While I watched it fly across the sky I realized something, I didn't know if that was really a shooting star, there is no way I could know, I have never seen one, but at the time it didn't matter, it was one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen, and it was enough for me. They say you have to make three wishes before it disappears, but during that couple of seconds I couldn't think of anything wrong in my life. Of course I wouldn't say everything is where it was supposed to be, far from that, but still, at that time I couldn't think of anything.
Why did I look up at the right time? Some would say destiny others would say coincidence, but I know that I looked up to look at the sky, because I like looking at the sky, and I got that gift, that only teaches me: Do what you want, regardless of what other people think, do what you enjoy and maybe what you think would be a normal day can become awesome.
Even though right now my life is a mess in my head, even though I don't really know what I'm doing with it and if I am doing right, that couple of seconds made my day, and the only thing I needed to do to have this moment was taking my head of my problems and looking up, for that brief moment, and that was enough.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário